Dr. D’Andrea and Dr. Papanicholas are so thorough and caring. I believe their thoroughness saved my dog’s life. They are accommodating, kind, compassionate, and bright. What a fantastic clinic and…read more →
68 dogs have become ill and 15 dogs have died after consuming “Bone Treats” according to a recent report from the FDA. Bone treats may include the following treats described as “Ham Bones,” “Pork Femur Bones,” “Rib Bones,” and “Smokey Knuckle Bones. These reports have come from across the US.
Bones can cause gastrointestinal obstruction (blockage in the digestive tract) that can be fatal. Other reported conditions include:
- Cuts and wounds in the mouth or on the tonsils
- Bleeding from the rectum
If your pet is experiencing any signs of illness, scroll up to reserve a time. Our compassionate veterinary team is standing by.