Two of our cats came down with a respiratory illness that hit them hard. Brought them both in tonight. We received wonderful care from Dr. D’Andrea and her staff. We…read more →
This is a video of Feline Ear Mites.
What Are the General Symptoms of Ear Mites in Cats?
- Excessive scratching and rubbing of ears.
- Head shaking.
- Hair loss and dermatitis.
- Black or brown waxy secretion.
- Strong odor.
- Inflammation of the ear.
- Obstruction of ear canal with coffee ground-like debris.
- Scratches or scabs near ear.